Sealers & Underbody
TEROSON MS 222 ANTI FLUTTER SEALANT CARTRIDGE
Teroson MS 222, a gun –grade, one component sealant based on silane modified polymer, which cures by reaction with moisture to a soft elastic product. Teroson MS 222 is free of solvents, isocyanates, silicones and PVC, and is odourless.
TEROSON MS 222 is a new anti-flutter sealing material, it can be applied to panels without the risk of read through. It can be used for various applications in different markets, especially if very thin metal constructions are used.
- Tensile strength: 0.3 MPa
- Cure Speed: Skin formation 25 - 40 minutes
- Cure through approximately 2.5mm in 24 hours
- Shore A Hardness: Approx 0 (ISO 868, Durometer A)
- Operating temperature: –50ºC to + 80ºC (120ºC for up to 1 hour)